Friday, July 9, 2010

Bradley's First Birtday!


This week Bradley turns one year old!!!!!Since he was adopted we don't know when his actual birthday is. Here is how I calculated when to celebrate. I remember the date that I first saw him, of course, who wouldn't right? At that time, the vet tech told me that he was 8 weeks old. So I counted back exactly 8 weeks from that date. That's the best I can do. He may be a little older because he was a little big. But he's always been a little big. Here's his one year photos. This fire hydrant is a garden statue. I thought that people would see it in the photo and think that Bradley is HUGE! Well, he is, but not that huge. And I think he's still growing. He's starting to settle down a little. He still has his wild moments and I think at times Rob still wonders why we got him. But I keep telling Rob, "In 2 or 3 years, he's gonna be a great dog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment