Brodie eventually tore out the little wind tunnel that make the sound. We got a new one and trained him to quit playing with it when he was done eating. Now Bradley uses it to eat. It is more difficult for Bradley. He rarely gets all of the food out. But he doesn't try to tear it up, however we do put it in the closet when we are ready for him to quit eating. Excellent purchase!
- makes noise so you know where they are
- occupies them for a little while
- makes them work for their food
- increases intelligence
- can be destroyed so don't leave in kennel or alone unsupervised
- only comes in two sizes. needs a medium size.
- can be difficult and dog may become frustrated or bored