Saturday, August 21, 2010

Doggie Decor

We spend a lot of time on the back porch. The dogs spend a lot of time running across the back porch. Some of that time is chasing each other in and out of the house, around the yard, up and around the porch sense it has three points of entry (or escape as they look at it.) When I sit in my rocking chair I throw the ball. They play tug-of-war. Here's the deal, no matter how short and neat we keep their nails trimmed when they dig in their feet to get a good grip, it scratches the deck. So we bought another rug to cover the main area in front of the sitting area where most of the scratches occur and then a little runner where they  take off for the stairs. But it doesn't matter. This is where we live and those are just proof of life. When we restain the deck it should cover them. We're happy here. See look at Bradley, doesn't he look happy. And now they have more rug to lay on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that rug is awesome!! And your pups look great on it. I've got a malinois and it is hell keeping up with her nails. She doesn't like it and she is extremely powerful. We get it done but I usually need a shower afterwards. I always worry about them getting their nails caught between things. Tazzy

    Stop by for a chance to win my GIVEAWAY. If not your taste, give it as a gift.

    ReplyDelete