Saturday, January 8, 2011

Books to Read


Rachael Ray Blogs recently posted a list of books to read this year for dog lovers.

  • The Art of Racing in the Rain: A Novel, by Garth SteinI read this one, but didn't care for it. You can read about it on my blog here.
  • Amazing Gracie: A Dog's Tale by Mark Beckloff
  • A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
  • From Baghdad with Love: A Marine, the War, and a Dog Named Lava by Jay Kopelman
  • Merle’s Door: Lessons from a Freethinking Dog by Ted Kerasote  
 I don't know that I'll get around to reading any of these books. The RR blog just gives a summary, not any one's personal and unbiased opinion. So if you've read any of these books please let me know what you thought. I will add to my reading list a book that I want to read out of curiosity because I loved a previous book and because I feel it's a necessity for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment